Excerpt from emails to the Dean of the school of Public Health, Dr. Michael Klag, and to myself regarding a Map of the School's Projects in Maryland presented to Senator Cardin (2013).
- "Mike, the response to the call for programs in Maryland has been beyond anything I could have imagined. For years we have struggled to find out who does what and in the span of a few days we have received 172 responses. Deenah Darom has done a fantastic job compiling all of this information.I think there is quite story to tell the Senator (and a lot of others) in the 5 minutes you have."
- "Deenah, Just reviewed it. It is fantastic work! Beyond anything imagined. This is really great."
Robert Wm. Blum, MD, MPH, PhD, William H. Gates, Sr. Professor and Chair, Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health, Director, Johns Hopkins Urban Health Institute, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Wonderful thanks! And I agree..all pieces look awesome!
Amy L Gawad, MPH, Program Director - Urban Health Institute
- Fabulous work Deenah. You should be very proud. This is good to go!
Robert Wm. Blum
PAA 4 Posters
- Clearly Deenah, your work has been very appreciated! Well done.
Robert Wm. Blum
Michele Decker, PhD, Associate Professor - JHSPH
Thank you! I truly acknowledge your untiring assistance and following the matter so diligently.
Saifuddin Ahmed, PhD - Assistant Professor, JHSPH
On a new organization chart.
"Thanks. This is the clearest it has been in years! As a matter of fact, ever!"
Pamala Martin, MBA, Administrator - JHSPH
Other references available upon request.